The Wanderers Clan Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Hollyday Event ^^

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Hollyday Event ^^ Empty New Hollyday Event ^^ on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Alundra

Alundra
Admin
hi ppl, we get a complet new hollyday event this year, its start at 15. of december ^^

check it Smile hf and enjoy

Last edited by Alundra on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2New Hollyday Event ^^ Empty Re: New Hollyday Event ^^ on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:53 pm

i thought rudolf would been a mount :'(, i was so happy to think i ll could play santa claus, and give sword slap to the childrens :'( :'(

View user profile

3New Hollyday Event ^^ Empty Re: New Hollyday Event ^^ on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Alundra

Alundra
Admin
lol Bery Smile))

ah btw and something else; rumorse say, that we get at the 19. of december the 1st informations about the next L2 updates, dunno its tue, so lets see and wait Smile)

View user profile

4New Hollyday Event ^^ Empty Re: New Hollyday Event ^^ on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Alundra

Alundra
Admin
after 1 day from that event i can tell u smthg about.

1. u need to go to Santa in town and buy the lttl Rudolphs, u need eatch Rudolf only 1 food, so no need to buy some more..

2. summon him and give him his food than he looks so

New Hollyday Event ^^ 5xhrhife

than go out with him and the mobs drop his food, u need only to pay him attentions with his skill, but he ask for it, if u dont do it his nose glow red ^^

after 1 hour and all is at 99% he looks so

New Hollyday Event ^^ Xtp5t8zm

and u get a skill from him for 1 hour, in the time hes summond he buff u also ^^

10 mins later he go back to Santa and u can summon the next ^^

Santas gifts:

we get some rly nice santas gifts, i got today only 2 but got 2 weapons + 16 for 4 hours..for example ^^

New Hollyday Event ^^ A832gkvu

and rly nice is the shirt ^^

i got the weapon 2 times, the shirt 1 time, and 2 from that x-mas trees, same from the last year... but only with 2 gifts from santa...so lookat the shirt *.*

New Hollyday Event ^^ Uhxdwg87

thats rly nice, dont u think so?

have fun and good luck to that event Smile))

View user profile

5New Hollyday Event ^^ Empty Re: New Hollyday Event ^^ on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:56 am

really nice, but i want the jackpot !! weapon A +12 :p

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum