The Wanderers Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wanderers Clan Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

International Day of Women

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1International Day of Women Empty International Day of Women Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:04 am

EpicCookie

EpicCookie
Admin

Hello good people Very Happy

I'm here today to greet every woman on our clan, from Yasy, to my beloved one, Phraxis and finally our great lider, Alundria.
I think that a day like this is everyday, you must respect the ones you love or care (or both)everyday.

I hope that you have a great day full of good things and i hope to see you all in game =P

(I referred to Alu as "our great lider" because i still consider myself a wanderer, so for me, she'll allways be a lider and a nice and kind person). Wink

2International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:27 am

Alundra

Alundra
Admin

thx cookie Smile for the nice greatings ... yah sure u will be ever a wanderer in ur heart Smile)

3International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 am

Yasy

Yasy

thank you cookie!
proud to be a woman Very Happy

4International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 am

Berylia

Berylia

buah, a day of woman shouldnt exist, they have to be loved all along the year, not only one day.

5International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:33 am

Yasy

Yasy

TRUE!
but its good to have a day when we remember our ancestory and what they did for us!

6International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 pm

DessertRose

I wish all woman a nice day to

the woman can have this day. (only this) ^^ Laughing

i hope the woman dont forgett the other 364 days are days for men ^^

ok 363 one day is for the mothers, the rest is ..... Very Happy

7International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Yasy

Yasy

u forgot the 1st november.....tht one is for dead!
Very Happy

8International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:09 pm

DessertRose

^^ ok than the woman have 3 days ^^

9International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:24 pm

EpicCookie

EpicCookie
Admin

LOL xDDD

10International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:38 am

Yasy

Yasy

11International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 pm

DessertRose

shit i must wait Sad my day is the 25. October

yes 3 days ^^
1. womans day
2. mother day
3. day for dead people ^^

12International Day of Women Empty Re: International Day of Women Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:43 am

Yasy

Yasy

Pasta day?
ya sounds like men day to me What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum